"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, May 17, 2007



I'm going out nowadays with only $2 in my pocket.

The car puzzle... haha. I might have sent it, but that doesnt mean that I managed to do it k. hahaha. But if NESSA can, I'm sure I can. hahaha!
eh.. I'll figure it out when I'm feeling bored.

haha.. that girl is getting smarter huh. hahaha
(Nessa!!! I'm praising you! not making fun leh. hahaha)

--------------------------
So it's been more than a month, and every path I walk is like walking down memory lane. I grew up in this neighbourhood. Ever since I was born. The only difference between then and now, is that I'm in the opposite block now.

I miss the life when I had 4 elder siblings looking after you. haha... And that includes a brother!
ok. I'm going over someday soon. Havent seen them for a year now.

--------------------------
nessa* some time alone. says:
i just realised im damn stupid


Just after saying that she's smart. nvm.. She'll always be my no. 1 blur queen :P


I'm a happy person. =)=)=)


Posted at 22:21






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-